The CEE has specialized human resources, infrastructure, and equipment for the provision of consulting services and training in Human Factors and Ergonomics, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, and Safety and Injury Prevention.
CEE develops courses tailored to meet the needs of its partners in terms of duration, topics, and practical implementation needs.
Courses are currently being offered in:
- Human Factors
- Fundamentals of Ergonomics
- Occupational Biomechanics
- Study Design for the Assessment of Work Mechanical Demands
- Industrial Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
Likewise, the Center also offers the following lab practices:
- Motion Study Analysis
- Process Analysis
- Manual Materials Handling
- Energy Consumption
- Observational Ergonomics Assessments Methods
- Work Environment Analysis
Please Note: The equipment loan is only available to students of the Universidad Javeriana and for the duration of up to three (3) business days.
Booking of lab equipment loan can be made through the following contact.
Christian R. Zea
E-mails must provide the following information:
- Name of the person booking the equipment
- Identification number of the person booking the equipment
- Program to which the person belongs
- Requested equipment(s)
- Future date of equipment booking
CEE boasts a wide range of advisory services to Colombian companies and the local, regional and national government. Furthermore, each project is designed in accordance with the needs, scope and resources of each respective partner. Every project is formed by a teams of researchers and practitioners, whether from within the Center or from its national and international partners according to the project’s goals. Usually, the Center develops service offerings closely with their partners in search of their satisfaction and a solution to their problems.
The types of projects developed are the following:
- Identification and evaluation of risk of injuries
- Assessment of physical, mechanical, chemical, and psychosocial risk factors
- Development of solutions and interventions for workstations, production factories, service centers, storage warehouses, etc.
- Design of human-centered organizations
- Biomechanical Modeling
- Occupational Epidemiological Studies