2. The Secretary General will register and file the submitted collaborations and will presente them to the Editorial Committee. The Committee will examine the collaborations and name two reviewers for each one. Reviewers will be notified by the General Secretary that will also pass to them the collaboration and the adopted by CuadrantePhi that they will fill out together. As reviewers we will seek students competent in the field in which each collaboration is inscribed in, and at least one of them will be a member of the Review Committee.
3. Reviewers will return, by any of the mentioned means, to the Secretary General the reviewed collaboration and the review sheet filled out by them in teamwork. The Secretary General will keep register and file of the returned material and will present it to the Editorial Committee, who will take into account the observations made by the reviewers in the jointly filled out review sheet, but will, nonetheless, have autonomy to decide on the publication of the collaboration.
4. The Editorial Committee will return, through the Secretary General, the collaboration and the properly and jointly filled out review sheet to the author so as to allow him to make the needed corrections. Some of them will be optional and others will be mandatory.
5. The author will return, through any of the formerly mentioned means, to the Secretary General the properly corrected collaboration. The Secretary General will check that all the mandatory corrections had been included and, if necessary, will send it to any of the members of the Review Committee in order to make the last corrections of grammar, spelling, style, and format. When this process is finished, the selected member of the Review Committee will return the corrected and adapted collaboration to the Secretary General through any of the means mentioned, so as to allow it to notify it of the ending of the procedures.
6. The Editorial Committee will decide the number in which the collaboration will be published and will send to the author, by means of the Secretary General who will keep a register of this operation, the document that he has to sign authorizing the publishing of his work. Once the author has returned, through any of the mentioned means, the filled out document to the Secretary General, this will notify it to the Editorial Committee and send the collaboration to the Design and Development Committee for publication.